Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

lunch treat

so every once in a while on my lunch break, i like to go to the nail salon down the street and get a 10 or 15 minute shoulder massage. today, i decided that my shoulder/neck has been killing me so i would go and treat myself. the lady was excellent, but she kept remarking at how tense and stressed and knotted i was. i could honestly have let her work away on my shoulders for another several hours. and now all i really want is a nice full body massage. what i'd really like is a boy who wants to massage my shoulders for me....

5 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

that's a nice treat! i should do that sometime, myself. but right now, i am having a v. painful shoulder problem. i don't want anyone to even come near it. i don't know what's wrong, but it is better today than the last 4 days, so i think i am going to make it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're having shoulder pain! I was thinking about you yesterday (Sunday) when I got my nails done at the local salon and remembering that you had gone to do nails last weekend. The manicurist offered the 10 minute massage but I turned her down. Reading your post made me wish I hadn't. Now I have massage envy! :)
Sarah M.

Sarah said...

All you ladies and your stress. Weddings and moves and such things are quite stressful. Remember to take some "me" time in all of this!!

Sarah said...

oh I posted that from iPhone. One more day until Internet access at home!

courtney said...

K, you're probably super stressed from your upcoming major move/job change/ house purchase - just one of things would do it. Is booking a proper massage/facial/ or body treatment at Red Door next weekend a possibility? - I know time is short, but you'll feel amazing... Same goes for Devon - wedding planning gave me a left eye twitch (well, it could have been law school, but I reserve blaming law school for my occassional grey hair.)