Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Copy Cats!


A post dedicated to my boys! Since I have no baby or baby bumps to post.... I thought I'd share a few of my ridiculously cute and sweet boys.

Otis has always loved his tub water fountain. Sam is getting more and more curious about what the heck is so great about it!
Sammy Cat loves to curl up in my legs while Otis generally likes to be next to me on my left or just close by. But look at this! Perhaps the boys are teaching each other something and there is something to the whole copy cat thing!
Awww, brotherly love. So sweet!

Awww, love time!

And now play time! I love the "almost whack" of the paw in action!

And a phwap by Sam and lovey dovey time is over.
Snuggles! Sometimes I am just full in front and behind of the boys. It's quite relaxing and I love those fluffers.

Assuming the position on another day...

And then the cuddling is over and it's brother's play/fight... love that I have two boys fighting for my love! Now... only to have them be real men...instead of cats.... hmmm....

And back to being sleepy sweethearts....

I mean, check out that tummy!!!

Why helllllllllo there!