I'm back! in the securities industry... i joined Moody National Companies in April and have been super busy ever since. Since my licenses had expired, I had to re-take them all which meant ridiculous hours of studying and preparing! The biggie was the series 7 - 300 questions and 6 hours to take it. Talk about stress... but I passed!
These pictures were from my first conference as a Moody rep and I had a blast. I love conferences and exhibit halls and meeting all the financial advisors. This one was in Iowa. Coraville. I'd never heard of it, but it's right next door to Iowa City which is where the U of I is (which I also learned while there).
 |
| The photographer told me to do my best Vanna White... so I did. He made me pose with the bowl of tchotckes too. It was WAY better than his original idea: laying across the table top. Um, no. Not happening at a WORK event!! |
 |
| My old coworker, Michelle. She works for a different company and it was so great to see her! This was at casino night - where we got to play with fake money. It was a lot of fun. |
 |
| So the guy on the far left is Logan - he's with Moody too and he's awesome. The others are mixture of folks and then there is me. |
 |
| The photographer really wanted a "money" shot... so there is all my gobs and gobs of fake money! |
 |
| Some more fine reps and myself. Chatting, drinking, wearing our awesome name badges... |
|
|
|
6 comments:
congrats! And you look amazing in all the pictures (as usual)!!
ha. i lived in coralville for 1.5 years.
my cousins lives in coralville!
i'm not sure i'd go if someone paid me ;)
trish used to live in coralville!! looks like you're having no problem getting back into the swing of things!
thats right- d and p stayed with me one night during a cross country drive! yeah, you couldnt pay me to live there again
Hey, Michelle Moore!! Fellow alpha phi-er!
Belated congrats on the new gig!
Post a Comment