Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cooking... Katherine Style!

Ok, so maybe not cooking, but still... I made something! And it was easy and fun! I found this fun little recipe on Pinterest and decided that my labor day weekend roof party needed something fun to eat... so here's what I did!



Marshmallows, sprinkles, melted chocolate....

toothpicks stuck in the marshmallows: these kinda broke - I used the flat ones... I think maybe the round ones would have been a bit stronger.

I melted the chocolate - both white and milk - and then rolled the marshmallows in it and then rolled them in the sprinkles. I used both all chocolate sprinkles and rainbow sprinkles.

It did take awhile to do, but not too long... and one tip: don't over melt the chocolate. It will burn! And it smells terrible when burned!!!

Once done, I stuck them in the fridge and let them chill and harden. I pulled them out the next day and put them on platters. Everyone was super impressed and thought they were store bought! I was so proud of myself!! 



So yeah, can you call it cooking?! Not really... but still! It was crafty, easy, and fun! And such a big hit!!

No comments: