Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

it's (almost) official!

after an exhausting interview process that started right around the time of devon's wedding, i can happily report that i am almost officially employed! i am waiting on my official offer letter, but all terms have been agreed to and my new boss has welcomed me to the company. i will be working for an almost fortune 500 company (they are number 522) called landamerica. i will still be doing 1031s, but in a different capacity. if you really want to know all the sordid details, let me know and i can elaborate further. if you want to check out this company, go to www.landam.com. i couldn't be more excited!!!

6 comments:

courtney said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

DAMMIT!! I mean, I'm happy for you and I'm sure it's a relief to be almost gainfully employed, but I hadn't yet advised you on what to do with your time! I would've definitely steered you in the direction of picking up a hobby that could be applicable in many capacities (rock climbing, knitting, cooking, etc.). But I would've given you inspiration, so you'd have something to strive for! Por ejemplo, I would've advised you to pick up knitting so you could start making THESE for your family members!

Unknown said...

omg, les, i about died!!! i think i will still learn knitting, just so i can make one of those for my dad (who is a very lovable computer nerd)

Anonymous said...

Way to get in there and find a new job, Katherine! I'm super happy and excited for you. If I had any champagne, prosecco or california sparkling wine would break it out in your honor. Instead I will toast with a diet squirt. The lameness of my de facto beverage choice in NO WAY matches my incredible enthusiasm for your new position. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to get in there and find a new job, Katherine! I'm super happy and excited for you. If I had any champagne, prosecco or california sparkling wine would break it out in your honor. Instead I will toast with a diet squirt. The lameness of my de facto beverage choice in NO WAY matches my incredible enthusiasm for your new position. :)

devon lorraine ... said...

Happy First Day At Work!